We inform you that the museum will be closed from October 23 to November 1, for maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and we wait for you on Friday 6 November with “Politic of Disaster” exhibition by Arahmaraiani.
Friday 3 pm – 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday 12 am – 7 pm
Reservation is mandatory for schools and groups from Tuesday to Friday.
Closed on Monday
At the entrance of the museum it is mandatory to wear a mask and it will be mandatory to use it every time you interact with someone.
Access to the museum is allowed to dogs, but is forbidden in the park.
Full ticket euro 4,00
Reduct ticket euro 3,00
– visitors between 10 and 25
– groups of 20 visitors, on reservation
– shareholders TCI, (Touring Club Italiano), shareholders Biblioteca Civica “Gianni Rodari” Borgaro T.se and Biblioteca Civica “Giovanni Arpino” Nichelino
– Pyou card holders
– children until 10
– visitors over 65
– visitors with a disability and their carers
– one teacher every 15 students
– AMIAT employees
– holders of Abbonamento Torino Musei / Torino +Piemonte Card
– holders of Passaporto Culturale
– shareholders Slow Food
– licensed tourist guides
Consultation in the museum bookshop
Backpacks, bags and small luggage storage
Changing table for babies
EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Activities for schools and public from tuesday to friday, booking mandatary
Lara Facco P&C
Viale Gian Galeazzo 25 – 20136 Milano +39 02 36565133
Metro line 1, nearest stop: CARDUCCI
Linee GTT 1 – 4 – 10 – 17 – 18 – 35 – 66
From train stations Porta Susa, Piazza XVIII Dicembre, and Porta Nuova, Piazza Carlo Felice, take subway direction Lingotto.
From Porta Nuova station take the tram n. 4 and then get off at Distretto Militare stop.
Transport lines for the mobility of people with disabilities: Subway Line 1; tram 4; bus 1, 17, 18, 35, 66